Emrill understands that external window and facade of each building are the first impressions of the premises seen by staff, tenants and visitors alike and our focus is to ensure that cleanliness of glass in entrance hallways and main thoroughfares is maintained to highest standards at all times. We develop a comprehensive programme of window and façade cleaning in line with the client’s requirements, taking into consideration environmental policy, site complexities such as access issues, in-built equipment and required protection necessary to minimise disruption and inconvenience to the public, client and staff.
Emrill also provides management, planning, monitoring and performance reporting of window cleaning services. Health & Safety are part of the day-to-day operational practices with technical supervisors charged with ensuring compliance with, and adherence to all stakeholder policies.
These are the services we offer:
- High-level Cleaning and Painting
- High-rise Window and Façade Cleaning
- Fire, Environmental Damage Repair and Cleaning
- Lift Shaft, Air Vent and Duct Cleaning and Maintenance
- Post Construction and Handover Building Cleaning
- Aircraft Warning Light Installation and Maintenance
- Building Maintenance Unit Safety Line Installation
- Fibre-optic, Cold Cathode and LED Installation
- Lightning Conductor Installation and Removal
- High-rise Gas, Drainage, Ducting Pipe Installation
- Glazing, ACP, GRC and Curtain Wall Installation
- High-rise Structural and Façade Inspection
- High-rise Hydrophobic Coating Application