Launched in 2007, Emrill’s Centre of Excellence is a dedicated training and development facility at the forefront of driving Emrill’s service excellence standard and continuous operational improvement. It is engaged from the outset to support all aspects of training, development, and operational compliance. It is the focal point for technical expertise and innovation; it forms a critical role in the development and implementation of our integrated Facilities Management service delivery.
Emrill’s Centre of Excellence ensures that every Emrill staff provides a consistent quality of service as well as continuously drive innovation through web-based knowledge sharing, extensive training, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and development programmes.
Our state-of-the-art facility can accommodate learners within various environments:
- Knowledge Theatre with 70 seats
- 8 Bespoke Practical Training Rooms
- Classroom-style Learning Facilities
- Technical Workshops
- BICSc Dedicated Practical Rooms
Dedicated on-site training facilities which meet the standards required by accredited institutes are also available at various client sites and can be customized according to client requirements and local conditions.
Clients benefit from industry-leading best practices, new trends in facilities management and advanced ways of cultivating environments for strong and efficient performance.
Soft Services Training
Emrill trains all soft FM services staff to the highest global standards and uploaded international best practices. Emrill’s Centre of Excellence has been accredited by The British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) since obtaining Accredited Training Organization (ATO) status in 2012 with 6 qualified BICSc Assessors.
- BICSc Standards for Housekeeping
- Dubai Lifeguard Committee Standards for Lifeguards
- Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) and Dubai Police Standards for Security Guards
Emrill has a dedicated technical team consisting of Subject Matter Experts within the Facilities Management Industry. With its in-depth technical expertise and vast experience, we support our operational locations with solutions to resolve on-site issues and complex situations. The technical team in COE are responsible for:
- Carrying out technical assessments to assist in the development of all technical employees including Graduate and Trainee Technician programs
- Involvement in recruitment drives to ensure new employees meet the required standards set by Emrill
- Supporting operations in handling customer-related issues offering solutions and consultation as well as offering value-added services to both internal and external customers
- Conducting root cause analysis, asset performance assessment and operational efficiency measures
- Providing technical awareness and safety training
Technical training covers basic technical knowledge, MSDS, safe working systems and Building Management System (BMS).
Learning & Development
Emrill provides the right tools to enhance professional development, setting the foundation of leadership and opportunity to contribute to the business in a wider scale.
We provide rigorous development and growth opportunities to our people which is backed up by cutting-edge technology and strong values. This not only strengthens their professional foundation but also helps Emrill deliver quality service to its clients and build a better working environment.
We combine new principles and activities, such as continuous learning, online Learning & Development resources, mentoring, coaching, graduate programs as well as internet-based learning that add value by cultivating intellectual capital through achieving a mindset shift from ‘event-based learning’ to a ‘continuous process with personal accountability.
By empowering employees to become equal partners in the continuous learning process, Emrill stimulates a learning/collaborative culture – driving performance, engagement and career development.
- Emrill Graduate Development Programme – develops graduate and trainee engineers using blended learning techniques and in-house expertise to facilitate growth as Facilities Management professionals