Responsible for day-to-day supervision and planning activities related to the contract in accordance with Service Level Agreement. Primary responsible for co-ordinating & assisting technicians, housekeeping staff, concierge, and life guards for carrying out periodic site / maintenance work progress in accordance with Standard Operations Manuals.
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards and regulations
- Ensure safe completion of agreed services with appropriate PPE and within designated time frames
- Maintain staff discipline and respond to work-related incidents
- Mentor direct reports and monitor progress and quality of work, managing performance and resources
- Coordinate with operations for HSEQ and legal requirements and update work orders in CAFM system
- Participate in Process Hazard Analysis Studies and provide technical input on Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify and design operation to protect employee and public safety, and company resources
- Interface with Operations Field staff, Environment Health & Safety, Operations Management, and local regulatory agencies
- Support FM in implementing new policies and procedures and monitoring KPIs and SLAs
What are we looking for?
- Degree or 3-year diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering
- 2 years of supervisory/4 years of technical experience in a similar field
- Building maintenance/property management experience preferable
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Familiar with facility safety and building fire safety systems.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess sound analytical and proven ability to adapt to change and develop creative solutions to complex situations
- Self-motivated and confident in making decisions within boundaries defined by the manager
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted