- December 5, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammed Shuhaib
Responsible for overseeing day-to-day engineering and planning activities related to a project, ensuring compliance with contract specifications and quality standards. Primarily responsible for coordinating and assisting supervisors, foremen, and tradesmen in carrying out periodic site/maintenance work progress in accordance with the project management manual and specifications.
- Equipment design, process safety information development and participate in Process Hazard Analysis studies
- Technical input and review of Standard Operating Procedures
- Support implementation and execution of Mechanical Integrity programs
- Identify potentially hazardous conditions and design safe operations
- Supervise and control housekeeping operations across allocated contracts
- Ensure assigned cleaning tasks are carried out safely and in accordance with SOPs, risk assessments, PPE, policies, and procedures
- Interface with Operations Field staff, EHS, Operations Management, and regulatory agencies
What are we looking for?
- Degree/Post Graduate in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering discipline
- 5 years managerial and/or technical experience in a similar field
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in developing and using process safety information, including PFDs and P&IDs
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Familiarity with gas storage systems, facility safety and building fire safety systems
- Knowledge of housekeeping operating processes such as BICSc, COSHH, PPE, method statements, risk assessments
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted