Responsible for scheduling preventative maintenance, responding to urgent maintenance calls, and participating in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Apply for required permits in PPM jobs, reactive tasks, and subcontractor works
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and co-ordinate onsite subcontractors
- Provide guidance and direction to employees, including setting performance standards, monitoring performance, identifying training and development needs to ensure performance and growth for both employee and company
- Support the Facilities & Procurement team with ad hoc admin duties when required
- Provide input based on RAF specification/tender document for the facilities services
- Review and record contractors’ compliance paperwork (RA, MS, POWR) and insurance
- Develop project management tools, highlighting critical paths and contingency planning
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in facilities, project management or real estate is essential
- Graduate in electrical, plumbing, civil engineering, air conditioning
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted