Responsible to create cost estimates and proposals for pricing on various facilities management projects. Additionally, the individual must ensure that all necessary contracts are established with customers and that any potential risks associated with the projects are identified and effectively managed.
- Gather proposal information, specifications, and inputs from stakeholders to prepare work for estimation
- Analyze and calculate labor, material, and time requirements to generate accurate pricing in line with Emrill standard pricing principle
- Continuously improve costing methods and tools
- Present prepared estimates and maintain cost database
- Manage the process of tracking and implementing contract renewals, extensions, and variations with the wider team to mitigate risk.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
What are we looking for?
- Estimation and/or Contract Management certified
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Tendering and Estimation.
- Middle East contract writing experience preferred
- Possess advanced MS Excel skills.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is a must
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted