Emrill’s Home & Property Maintenance division, mplus, was founded in 2011 and specialises in all areas of property care and MEP services such as water tank cleaning, pest control, air conditioning, handyman, cleaning, painting, electrical and plumbing services with fully trained staff and technicians.
With over 250 directly employed staff and operating to the highest international standards, mplus commands an exceptionally high level of client retention and has enjoyed continuous growth since its formation.
mplus gives customers the confidence in knowing that the service provided is of the highest quality, whether purchasing an annual mplus Home Maintenance package or a single service. mplus offers easy online payments, 24/7 dedicated helpdesk, emergency support and workmanship. Dedicated property and home maintenance personnel work around the clock to ensure that all requests are attended to on time.
*Emrill Services is trading as mplus
To be UAE’s leading home maintenance provider delivering reliable and responsive service with pride to make your home safe and comfortable.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QHSE) POLICY
As part of mplus’s commitment to health and safety, it acknowledges and accepts its responsibilities to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees as early as reasonably practicable. Our aim is to ensure that everything we do is safe, sustainable, and not only meets regulatory requirements, but also exceeds customer expectations.
The mplus Integrated Management System is designed to be compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018
The following principles must be applied every day and at all mplus’s sites in order to succeed in our commitment:
- Setting QHSE objectives, monitoring results, assessing, and improving processes through the use of an effective management system.
- Take all reasonably practicable steps to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of all personnel on the premises.
- Provide adequate working conditions with proper facilities to safeguard the health and safety of personnel and to ensure that any work which is undertaken produces no unnecessary risk to health or safety.
- Encourage persons on the premises to co-operate with the Organisation in all safety matter, in the identification of hazards which may exist and in the reporting of any condition which may appear dangerous or unsatisfactory.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision to enable everyone (employees and subcontractor) to avoid hazards and contribute to their own safety and health.
- Managing occupational risk in the workplace and promoting a safe work culture to prevent occupational injury and
- We comply with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental laws, rules, regulations, customer, and other requirements not only because it’s the law, but also due to our belief that it’s the right thing to do.
- Seeking feedback on performance from stakeholders, including our customers, supply chain and
- Ensuring and protecting the workforce by arranging effective methods for mitigation, prevention of the further spread of infectious diseases during Pandemic or Epidemic situations.
- Providing our employees and supply chain the opportunity to suggest improvements to our processes, procedures, documentation and implementing mechanisms that encourage best practice and drive
The policy will be communicated to all employees, contractors, and other stakeholders, and will be reviewed each year to ensure it is relevant and effective for the business.