Primarily responsible for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for all Electrical system’s and will be responsible for routine inspection & testing, troubleshooting and repair of switch gear, daily meter readings and Installations of additional power supplies and performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certification in Electrical trade for minimum of 2 years
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Good Communication skills
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be joined immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted