We are recruiting!!
Are you a passionate professional seeking a challenging IT role in Facilities Management? Emrill are looking for a qualified professional to fill the vacancy of Web Developer, Job Holder will work within broadly defined policies and objectives and will demonstrate a detailed grasp of involved practices and procedures.
- Provide support & manage existing custom build applications.
- Work closely with the IS Manger.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, reusable, well designed and easily maintainable code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Design and develop Databases. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 3+ years of software development experience in PHP 5.0( and above) and PHP based frameworks (such as CakePHP, Laravel or Phalcon)
- Hand on experience in development PHP/MySql web based applications using MVC.
- Good Understanding of open source projects like Magento and open source CMS solutions
- Good knowledge of MySQL, Git/GitHub, BitBucket and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Knowledge of Graphic design tools like Photoshop .
- Knowledge of OO programming.
- Knowledge of C# and .Net Technology.
- Knowledge of SQL Database.
We offer an opportunity to work in a great environment with great people as part of an award winning business which values development and progression. We also offer a competitive salary package along with medical and ticket allowance.
We are passionate about our business, our people and our values. To learn more about our award winning business and our people please visit our Linked In page and view our feed, and our company website at www.emrill.com
If you are looking to join a vibrant team where company values are the cornerstone to the success apply for the Web Developer vacancy now.