A Plumber is responsible for fitting appliances, installing, and maintaining heating and air conditioning units, and repairing plumbing systems to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Plumber will also be required to make emergency repairs and liaise with contractors as needed. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Be fully responsible for the full spectrum of specialist Plumbing Services maintenance
works for properties under his control.
- Liaise with contractors and tenants on maintenance works
- Follow up on actions taken for these work orders, tenants’ complaints, and requests.
- Assist and support to other departments for their plumbing requirements for various jobs,
functions and events.
- Cleaning of water tanks and grease trap when and where required
- To carry out PPR, PVC pipe repairs and regular PPM of PRV
- Response to emergencies and breakdowns
- Ensure that the work is done to the requirements and standards of Emrill, in accordance with the policies and standard operating procedures of the company
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certification in Plumbing/Pipe Fitter trade for a minimum of 1 year
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Good Communication skills
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be joined immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.