The Painter will be primarily responsible will be responsible for carrying out periodic site maintenance work and installation in all day to day activities and performing the following tasks to the highest standards: –
- Determines method and sequence of work operation, the quality and size of stock required and the necessary material to complete the assignment.
- May also make working sketches of partitions, walls, fixtures, and frames to complete assignment.
- Lays out job as required, sets up and operates various types of painting machinery in conjunction with work assignments.
- Repairs: Cracks and rubs down walls, flaking etc.
- Able to use all types of Paint material, working hand tools and machinery.
- Perform such maintenance and repair functions, fault finding and troubleshooting and taking corrective action, perform incidental related duties as assigned.
- Inform superior of job completion, time taken, and materials used to complete assigned job.
- Maintain all tools and equipment issued to him.
- He will be trained in HSE requirement as per company policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certification in Carpentry trade for minimum of 1 year
- 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Good Communication skills
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be joined immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.