HVAC Technician is responsible for all day to day activities on the site. Execute all Facilities Maintenance work efficiently to specified standards as per contracts and Company standards
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. AHUs, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating the condition, identifying necessary repairs, and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Install heating and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Maintain tools and equipment to ensure availability in safe operating condition.
- Respond to emergency situations to resolve immediate safety concerns.
- Ensure assigned tasks as listed in the PPM or due to breakdown are carried out efficiently and
are of the highest professional standard possible and within the company’s safety
- Operating equipment used in the installation, repair, and maintenance on HVAC equipment.
- Planning and managing projects; preparing and maintaining accurate records; and handling hazardous materials.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certification in HVAC trade for minimum of 2 years.
- At least 2 years of experience as an HVAC Technician
- Hands on experience HVAC systems
- Should be able to work independently and eagerness to learn more.
- Strong knowledge in HVAC especially in central plant, chiller plant & basic operation of BMS system.
- Should have skills in repairing and maintenance of HVAC systems installed at luxurious villas, high rise building, hotel, commercial buildings.
- Basic knowledge of electrical is essential.
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be joined immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted