Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure compliance with HSSEQ policies, carrying out general administrative duties, working with internal and external stakeholders, and supporting various projects. The aim is to ensure a comprehensive service is delivered across the business.
- Assist with the provision of HSSEQ information as required by the department
- Organize and oversee department’s HSSEQ training arrangements
- Produce health and safety related KPI
- Assist with DSE assessments
What are we looking for?
- HSEQ qualification such as IOSH or British Safety Council preferred.
- 1 year of experience in support administration
- Good communication skills
- Valid UAE driving license is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages is preferred
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted