Responsible for developing and implementing the Emiratisation strategy, sourcing Emirati talent, & creating retention activities for Emiratis in the Emrill Group.
- Actively drive Emiratisation Recruitment and Retention strategy in Emrill Group
- Develop external networks and resourcing strategies to attract the best UAE National talent
- Develop strategies to enhance cultural awareness within the company and help the Emirati Nationals integrate better to Emrill group work culture
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders such as Immigration, local universities, and other organizations related to Emiratisation
- In coordination with Head of L&D, develop a training program for Emirate candidates
- Engage, motivate, and connect with candidates both internally and externally
- Liaise and coordinate with hiring managers to ensure clear hiring plans for UAE nationals
- Act as the first point of contact for all matters pertaining to Emiratis
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong knowledge of the Emiratisation sector
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted