A Carpenter is responsible for assisting Subordinates /General helper for carrying out periodic site / maintenance work progress in all day to day activities & perform regular housekeeping of plant and machinery.
- Ensure and maintain all doors, windows, furniture, and related assets.
- Assist and support to other departments for their carpentry requirements for various jobs, functions, and events.
- Trouble shooting/diagnose and repair faulty operation of hydraulic doors.
- Repairing of door handles, locks, closures, hinges, and stoppers.
- Routine inspection and repair of all the carpentry items.
- Perform PPM schedule for carpentry items.
- Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures.
- May also make working sketches of partitions, walls, fixtures, and frames to complete assignment.
- Manufacture joints i.e. dove tail, butt, and lapped, script, etc. Lay out job, computes angular and linear dimensions as required, sets up and operates various types of woodworking machines in conjunction with work assignments.
- May also fabricate, assemble, and install permanent structures, office partitions, doors, cornices and counters, panels, walls, and ceilings.
- Able to use all wood working hand tools and machinery
- Maintain all tools and equipment issued to him.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certification in Carpentry trade for minimum of 1 year
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Good Communication skills
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be joined immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.