Responsible to build and maintain strategic supplier relationships while competitively and pro-actively sourcing materials, equipment and services for the company in an efficient and cost-effective manner following established policies and procedures in the processing of purchase orders.
- Develop and implement complete category strategies while negotiating with suppliers, prioritizing quality, delivery, and cost.
- Proactively and strategically manage supplier relationships while also overseeing supplier performance.
- Maintain an approved supplier list that caters to the business’s needs and geographical requirements.
- Identify sourcing requirements, attend site visits, clarify supplier details, and analyze procurement needs to procure necessary materials and services.
- Negotiate commercial terms and validate purchase requisitions
- Ensure supplier compliance with relevant specifications, contract terms and conditions, legislation, and client requirements.
- Conduct procurement activities in accordance with stated ethics, CSR, and other procurement and legal policies.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree with English as the medium of graduation
- 5+ years of inventory management experience
- At least 1-2 years of UAE FM industry experience preferred
- Effective communication in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, organization and planning, leadership and analytical skills
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be able to join immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted