AC Technician will be primarily responsible for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for AC units, troubleshooting & repair of centralized air conditioning units, including Heat Pumps, package units, Split AC units FCUs VRV and VAV and performing the following tasks to the highest standards: –
- Able to read Building, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical drawings
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration and building control systems. Good electrical knowledge
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all refrigeration equipment functioning properly
- Keep a watch on the functional condition of the pump/motor and filter system.
- Report to the supervisor on the identification of any fault in the system.
- Conduct maintenance check for air-con, heaters and coolers
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Develop and implement quality improvement or corrective action plans.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures, and instructions
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma or certificate in any discipline
- Trade course Certification in Refrigeration and AC
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
The candidate should be available in the UAE and must be joined immediately.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted