We are recruiting!!
Are you a passionate professional seeking a challenging IT role in Facilities Management? Emrill are looking for a qualified professional to fill the vacancy of Senior System Administrator, Profile holder will support and manage information Systems – CAFM, Web Portal, Crystal Reports and other cloud based systems for Emrill operations. Senior System Administrator will maintain and operate these
Business Systems Applications, while providing routine and reactive maintenance and will also provide regular support and training for all end -users and client.
- Responsible for resolving application problems, and carrying out other tasks as defined and directed by the Systems Manager. All these tasks are to be completed in a timely, efficient and proactive manner, ensuring at all times that every effort is made to keep the impact on the business to a minimum
- Provides support and Project Management in designing, implementation, testing and roll out of ICT solutions to the business.
- Liaising with IT Support Team and Software Providers on resolving any major issues on regarding the CAFM System and any other suprted business applications
- Report designing via Crystal Reports which encompasses accurate information and data.
- Development of workflows to provide automation within the CAFM System
- Precisely upload contract details including asset register/maintenance plan in CAFM System and ensure it is delivered as specified.
- Maintain and Develop new process & procedure in handling PPM’s and Reactive Jobs
- Develop/capture business requirements and data
- Assist the operations team with recognising, promoting and sharing best practice throughout the business.
- Performs end-user testing and deployment of new solutions Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT & IS field with MySQL/MS SQL Database background
- Experience in CAFM System, Web Systems Applications and server management
- Experience in VB .Net, Java ,HTML, XML and other related languages/platform
- Experience on Mobility Applications and Web services.
- Proficiency in FSI CAFM System
- Proficiency in SQL Database
- Knowledge in Crystal Reports and Online Dashboarding Tools
- Knowledge in Server Management
- Proficiency in Cloud Based Platforms
- Must possess exceptional Excel skills, knowledge in formulas
- Well experienced in Information Systems
- Knowledge on Content Management Systems like WordPress to update website
- Knowledge on Systems Integration
- Able to build Documentations, process flows and user training guidelines regarding supported business applications such as FSI CAFM System and Web Portal.
We offer an opportunity to work in a great environment with great people as part of an award winning business which values development and progression. We also offer a competitive salary package along with medical and ticket allowance.
We are passionate about our business, our people and our values. To learn more about our award winning business and our people please visit our Linked In page and view our feed, and our company website at www.emrill.com
If you are looking to join a vibrant team where company values are the cornerstone to the success apply for the Senior System Adminitrator vacancy now.